Jersey City, NJ
Depends on Experience
Our client, a leading international freight forwarder, is seeking a Head of Aerospace & Defense to lead a team of Global Key Account Managers throughout USA, Canada & Mexico that are dedicated to the Aerospace & Defense sector.
The Head of Aerospace & Defense is responsible for the devising and driving the strategy of the vertical to achieve revenue and volume growth goals.
- Lead, coach, and mentor existing global key account management team.
- Set annual targets for the global key account management team.
- Devise Aerospace & Defense sector strategy to achieve strategic targets.
- Focus on recruitment to further expand the vertical team.
- 5+ years of experience in aerospace, aviation, and defense.
- 5+ years of people development in a managerial role.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Competitive salary package
- Uncapped annual performance based bonus
- Car allowance for business-related travel
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please submit your application!